Expert 24 Hour Emergency Plumber Service
Don't panic call us now 508-434-4005
Don’t Let Plumbing Emergencies Get You Down
Emergencies happen at all times of the day and night, and sometimes even on holidays. We know plumbing emergencies can be stressful, but we’re here to make everything easier for you.
Give us a call and we’ll quickly dispatch a skilled technician to address the issue. Our skilled technicians will arrive equipped to deal with any problem you may be facing, including:
1. Busted pipes lead to flooding that can leave water damage all over your home. Our technicians can replace these busted pipes and get water flowing smoothly in your home once again.
2. Backed up sinks, tubs, and toilets are unpleasant to say the least. Let our technicians identify the source of the clog and then fix the issue.
3. Broken sump pumps can cause flooding. Don’t let the latest rains turn your basement into an in-ground swimming pool. We can repair or replace your sump pump when it stops working.
4. Frozen pipes can wreak havoc on a home. One frozen pipe can cut off hot water to others, leading more to freeze. The frozen water expands and can cause the pipes to burst, leading to leaks all over your home. We can help you identify the frozen pipes and act quickly to prevent or minimize the damage.
5. Broken water lines can be another major contributor to flooding. We can inspect your home and find the busted waterline, then repair it before your lawn becomes a sodden mess.
Tips for Dealing with Plumbing Emergencies
Stellar Customer Services, Always
Find out what puts Worcester Plumber Service head and shoulders above the competition! We serve Worcester County and the surrounded areas of Central Massachusetts, including Worcester, Shrewsbury, Auburn, Milford, and Grafton.
Contact us online or call us at 508-434-4005 to reach a friendly dispatcher 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our technicians will arrive promptly, prepared to deal with your emergency. Worcester Plumber Service takes pride in offering courteous service and all our technicians are fully licensed and insured.
We offer free estimates with up-front pricing so you know what you’ll pay, as well as flexible financing options. We offer lifetime guarantees on our work so you can rest assured that the job was done correctly the first time.